• All children were given life by God and are worthy of respect and unconditional love.
• All children have a right to food, shelter, health care, and protection from abuse and exploitation.
• It is our collective moral obligation to advocate and care for orphans in need, utilizing the resources at our disposal.
• Orphans should be safely reintegrated into their communities and, where possible, their families.
• Local Christian communities need to be enabled to carry out effective ministry to orphans in a manner that will benefit the orphans and the community at large.
James 1:27 - “Religion that God Our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress.”